1. "Sway"--Dean Martin
"Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more." Yes, indeed!
2. "Feeling Good"--Jennifer Hudson
J-Hud has come a long, long way since the days of making small talk with Ryan Seacrest on American Idol and has us feeling GREAT with this one.
3. "Fly Me to the Moon"--Patrizio Buanne
Buanne, Bocelli, and Dino...when we are talking romance, you cannot go wrong with an Italian man.
4. "The Look of Love"--Diana Krall
Is that the look of love or the look of lust that's being sung about in this Burt Bacharach/Hal David classic?
5. "Besame Mucho"--Andrea Bocelli
Yes, please--we would like to be kissed a lot. A lot a lot.
6. "Quando Quando Quando"--Michael Buble featuring Nelly Furtado
I think we would all like to know the answer to this one: Exactly when (When? WHEN?!) will you be mine?
7. Never, Never--Patrizio Buanne and Renee Olstead
We've heard that he considered becoming an Italian chef before pursuing a singing career, which probably means that he could serenade you while making an amazing spaghetti alla carbonara.
8. "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas"--Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez
The word "perhaps" definitely sounds more romantic when sung in Spanish. Here's a cool video of these two superstars performing their hit on Dancing With The Stars:
9. "Call Me"--Eliane Elias This beautiful gal is talented in jazz, pop, classical, and Brazilian music. Hear her voice once, and you will immediately recognize it forever after.
10. "Night and Day"--Frank Sinatra
As Frank Sings this 1932 classic by Cole Porter, you feel his torment, and that "hungry, yearnin', burnin'" inside of him.
"The Nearness of You"--Nicole Henry
It's not the pale moon that delights, thrills, and excites us...it's Nicole's voice! The 2013 Soul Train Awards winner almost sounds like she is singing right into your ear words that are better than any sweet conversation.