1. The grand staircase in the Rendezvous Court at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. (For our post on the Biltmore, click here.)
2. The most glamorous drinking fountains in town at the Pantages Theatre. (For more on the Pantages, click here.)
3. The courtyard of the Egyptian Theatre, with Pharaoh watching. (For more on the Egyptian, click here.)
4. A table tucked away in a dark corner at The Edison. (For our post on The Edison, click here.)
5. In front of the Mighty Wurlitzer Theatre Pipe Organ at Old Town Music Hall. (For more on OTMH, click here.)
6. In the second-floor room with all the murals at the Los Angeles Central Library.
7. By the lake at Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
10. On the dance floor at Cicada Restaurant. (For our post on Cicada, click here.)